All photographers residing in the United States are invited to submit one photograph taken in the United States after January 1, 2013 for the Naples Art Association’s seventh annual photography competition which will be on view in Naples, Florida from June 19 – August 4, 2017.
A $5,000 award will be presented to one photographer. The National Photography Award winner will receive three-nights hotel accommodations in Naples, Florida and travel to attend the preview reception on June 16, 2017.
Maximum overall dimensions (including frame, if a frame is used) not to exceed 40 x 40 inches. When completing your application, enter the framed dimensions if your photograph is framed.
ENTRY FEE: $28
Photographs exhibited in Camera USA™ 2017 may be available for purchase or listed as NFS (not for sale). The Naples Art Association processes sales and will retain a 30% commission on all artwork sold during the exhibition.
- Entry Deadline, March 22
- Jury Results Posted on Juried Art Services, April 17
- Shipped Artwork Deadline (ship to ARTMove LLC), May 15
- Artwork Receiving, May 19 from 10 am to 2 pm (or earlier by appointment)
- Artwork Receiving, May 20 from 12 noon to 2 pm
- Camera USA™ Award Nominee Notified, May 22
- Illustrated Photography Lecture by Gary Monroe, June 15, 6 pm in the Watson Gallery
- Preview Reception and Award Announcement, June 16 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
- Exhibition on view with Free Admission, June 19 – August 4
- Artwork Pick Up, August 6 from 12 noon to 2 pm
- Artwork Pick Up, August 7 from 10 am to 2 pm
- Return Shipping by ARTMove LLC, Week of August 14