The deadline expired
Over $5,000 in cash and merchandise awards. Open to all artists over age 18. Finalists will be featured in the Richeson75 Still Life & Floral 2017 exhibition book and our richeson75.com Online Gallery.
The Jack Richeson Company is a leading supplier of high quality art materials. As part of our mission to support the arts community we sponsor international, juried art exhibitions each year. The purpose of our show is to offer a venue for both established and emerging artists to show their latest work to a wide and appreciative audience. Each show is physically presented in the Richeson Art Gallery and virtually presented at the Richeson75 web site. All Richeson75 competitions are capped off with the publication of a collectible, limited-edition, full-color, hardcover exhibit book. We also extend our reach through an interactive newsletter, the Richeson Virtual Art Salon, to thousands of galleries, collectors and artists around the world.
- Entry Deadline: March 1, 2017
- Jury Results E-mailed on or before: March 14, 2017
- Online Exhibit opens: April 1
- Best In Show – $2,500 cash
- First Place – $1,000 certificate for art materials from Jack Richeson & Co., Inc
- Second Place – $750 certificate for art materials from Jack Richeson & Co., Inc
- Third Place – $500 certificate for art materials from Jack Richeson & Co., Inc
- People’s Choice Award – $500 certificate for art materials from Jack Richeson & Co., Inc
Finalists will be featured in the Richeson75 Still Life & Floral 2017 exhibition book and our richeson75.com Online Gallery.
The Awards Juror for this competition is to be announced. Awards will be selected from the digital images submitted upon entry to the competition. The People’s Choice award will be done via Facebook. Voting will take place for 4 weeks and the finalist receiving the most “likes” will receive the award.
- The Richeson75 Competitions are open to all artists over age 18.
- All work entered must be original in concept/execution.
- Artwork must have been created since January 1, 2015.
- No work done in a class, workshop or under supervision is eligible.
- Any piece selected as a finalist in any Richeson75 competition may not be resubmitted.
- Winners of any Richeson75 Best in Show award are ineligible for any awards for 2 years following that win.
- Artwork may be resubmitted to other Richeson75 shows if the piece was not a finalist, and the piece still meets restrictions (size, show theme, produced in the last 2 years, etc.).
- Employees of Jack Richeson & Co., Inc. may not enter Richeson75 competitions.
- Artwork Size Restrictions:There are no size restrictions for this competition.
Only wall-hung (2-D) art may be entered and may be created with Oils, Oil Pastels and Acrylic, Soft Pastels, Drawing/Dry Media, Watercolor, Gouache, Casein, Printmaking, mosaic etc. No photography, digital (enhanced or created) or 3-D art/sculpture is allowed.
Only online submissions are accepted. Entry form must be filled out and files uploaded with entry foam. Mailed or delivered entries on CD/DVD are NOT accepted.
Artists may enter up to 6 works. A maximum of 3 artworks per artist can be selected as finalists.
Entry fee is $35 for the first entry and $10 per additional entry. (ex: if you enter 5 artworks, the entry fee would be $35 + 4*$10 for a total of $75.)